Thursday, November 23, 2006

BIRTHDAYS and POOPDAYS

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Kristin, Grandma Paulette, Emily and Grandma Tammy
Happy Birthday to you.

We have had quite a few birthdays happening in our family. I wish we could have celebrated all of them but that would have amounted to a ton of travelling. My daughter Emily turned 8, can you believe that...8 years old already. Justin and I are still in complete shock. She is just growing up TOO fast. We had a fun birthday party for her, but it was just like in the movies, a household of screaming girls. She received wonderful gifts and we played fun games and had some super cool girly prizes. Today Emily had some good luck. She found a beehive and then soon after that she found a boy's tamagotchi and returned it to him so he was super happy, then she found her lost bracelet and when she got home from school we got a call that she won the coloring contest she entered and she get's two tickets to the new Charlotte's Web movie in December. She now has a lucky beehive with supposedly magical honey.

Also today Cohen is 3mths old. He's doing so many new little baby things. It's such a joy watching him grow. He's lifting his head up and trying to roll over. He's really observant and totally interacts with all of us, smiling and cooing. He's fascinated with his mobile and other little hanging toys but his favorite is definitely the mobile.

As for Carter, he has been making a lot of new friends. His newest friend is little Maria...oh is she a darling. She just loves Carter and he quite likes her. Today at preschool the teacher said they were inseperable, they even had to paint a picture together and when I arrived I was able to witness the wonderful sharing of a sand shovel.

As for Poop.....well let me tell you something. I've never seen so much poop in my entire life. I had some people over for coffee and playtime and the little girl pooped in her pants and then ALLLLL over my floor and stepped in it and smeared it all over my daughter's room (on her birthday) and down the hall and all over the bathroom. She then had a bath and had poop all over my tub. Cohen has been pooping NON stop...up to 12 poops in a day. Carter is lactose intolerant and has been pooping up a storm because he's too stubborn to let go of dairy. Then I went and visited the same lady whose daughter pooped on my floor to discuss homeschooling and her daughter poops on her rug... yeah poop poop and more poop.

Alright, I have been so slow at blogging and I have to apologize for taking so long to get things up. Anyways I killed the batteries in my camera and I'm recharging them and then I will upload some photos and post a bunch for y'all....I have some ubber cute ones.

Miss you all...

No comments: