Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas in the Village

I'm now 8 yrs old

what? I'm trying to get my fist in my mouth here...
awwwwwwwwwwww



Canuck booties....ready for the game now.



Our Future Scholar...




Setting up the Christmas tree.




bath time=fun time






Largest chebrek ever.....Justin and Uncle Eric were actually cookin...yay boys





Happy Birthday




finally got polly pockets



auntie kristin helping make treat bags



almost gigglin



New birthday monkey


Smiley lil man

Carter with his show n tell.

Going from City to Village has been pretty interesting and fun actually. I never thought I would like living in a tiny village away from shopping malls and grocery stores but I like it so much I would find it hard to leave. Yes, there is the case of the everyone knows everything around here but in a sense it's good, we feel safer, you know when someone isn't from around here.

Last night we went down the street for the Christmas tree light up and trees along the street were lit up also. The church choir was singing Christmas carols. There was a fire with hot chocolate, apple cidar and cookies galore. The children waiting in line for some popcorn as we watch the parade of two firetrucks and stanta and his reindeer come down the street then they blasted some songs out of the speakers and everyone just mingled and had a good ole' time welcoming the season. All free too which was neat. The spirit of this town is so neat and it's nice to be able to share that with the kids.

Tomorrow I'm having a bunch of ladies over from church for our first motherly fellowship luncheon. It should be fun...lots of babies and little kids running around. Emily is even coming home for lunch to see all the babies, Carter on the other hand is grouchy and doesn't want anyone over.

Well I better get going my daughter has to get to school and I need to take the boys shopping.
Here are some pictures from Nov.18th to recent of last night.

No comments: