Tuesday, October 02, 2007

October

I'm so happy October has arrived. I love fall. It is my favorite season, the chill, the colors, the leaves on the ground and Thanksgiving. We have my father in law visiting this month and his sister Aunt Shirley and her husband have moved to Penticton so we will be able to have some nice much needed family time with my in laws. It's always fun when Papa comes and the kids just can't wait....me either. He's so playful and loving and overall a very special man, always thinking with his heart. We are also awaiting a new baby in the family, our dearest friends Kristin and Eric are due at the end of the month. I'm so excited. We're finally going to be mommy's together!!! Cohen is going to have a lil playmate close in age and there is going to be another baby around how sweet is that.

Life around here is starting to settle a little. I"m starting to get back in my groove. I'm still sore but it's getting better. I start really cramping up when I am doing to much or walking to much but on the flip side it feels soooo good to be doing things again and getting out for some fresh air. Yesterday we went for a drive around the village, there was a baby bear walking around. We were too late, didn't see it but it was still exciting. We've had amazing help and support from our fellow villagers. We've had meals, and pick ups and drop offs for the kids, some babysitting, housecleaning. I've never seen a more caring village where people just stop in the middle of whatever they are doing (even driving ;) to see how we're doing and how I'm feeling. It's amazing. I love the warmth and friendship in this town. It's been a very positive experience for our family, this move was one of the best moves ever.

Cohen is demanding some attention, he's snacking on the wooden table, so he must need food, real food ;)
Till next time
Thank you!!

No comments: