Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bibbity bobbity boooo....

Nope didn't work. The boxes are still here :0)
Actually it's not that bad. Justin's dad drove in and helped us pack and put stuff together. My dad helped with our bedroom, my mom was over today helping me do some cleaning and unpacking. Because we've been in this moving process for so long now I'm just sooooo anxious for it to be all finally settled and not a box in site. We are having fun with the new house though and even though we haven't been able to see too many people yet in Saskatoon we LOVE being back. We had the funnest silliest time at the grocery store it was just awesome. Justin can't stop doing the happy dance which is pretty entertaining. The kids are still missing their friends in Naramata but I'm sure once we get them set up at a school they will feel a little more settled themselves. They need their routine back and it's been temporarily broken. Poor Cohen is just beside himself in agony the poor baby is cutting 4 molars all at the same time. Each 1/4 the way through. He's had it pretty easy in the teething department until now but hopefully he can get some rest soon.

This weekend will be our first big family get together in ages. We are having everyone over for and Easter/triple birthday combo celebration. Easter Sunday dinner followed by Happy Birthday's to my sister Jenna, my awesome husband and my dad who's turning the BIG 50!!! I can't wait.

Well I best be getting back to it. Hopefully I can get organized soon and post lots of photo's.
Toodles....

No comments: