Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sometimes...

I wish I had more time to write
to dream and be still in the moment


Sometimes I wish I could go back in time
and remember what it felt like


Sometimes I wish I could jump
into my painting and feel the color, feel the feeling within the color


Sometimes I wish I could hold
onto the moment a little longer, hold onto my children longer


Sometimes I wish I could cry
and then swim in the river of tears


Sometimes I wish when I close my eyes
that I'd become a butterfly and am fluttering aside a bluebell


Sometimes I wish I was a bird
and I could fly around the world and sprinkle down love


Sometimes I wish I was a fly
on a wall because then maybe I would understand


Sometimes I wish I didn't care


Sometimes I wish I was loved....
actually I wish that all the time

Sometimes I wish
Sometimes I dream
Sometimes I am
Sometimes I am not
Someday it will be
Someday I will be

Sometimes I wish it were now
Sometimes...

4 comments:

Loving the Bike said...

I just heard about your blog, so I wanted to come check it out. Very nice poem.....and well written. I'll continue to check in.


Darryl

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

Thanks Darryl!!
I think the blog you have going is fabulous. I love the fact that you had Kassidy write a post. It was adorable. She's a smart lil cookie!!

Jenna said...

this is lovely.
i love you all the time, not sometimes! Just so you know.

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

awww thanks Jenna....I love you too <3