Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You"

Living life, being a wife, and being a mother... in one word... SWEETNESS!!

I've been troubled lately by the world, people around me, people I know, and people I don't know. Have you noticed but people smile less, people are grumpy, complain, whine, take for granted what the Lord set for us to do on this earth. LOVE, RESPECT, KINDNESS, PATIENCE and APPRECIATION. It really saddens me to see people not enjoy life, it really does. I feel like shouting out to them and nudging them and saying...c'mon, is it really that bad. NO. It's not that bad. It's never that bad. I've been at a point in my life where it was my own hell and I had to climb out of it and change and make it right and I know that life is pretty damn sweet.

I get to wake up every morning and have my husband kiss me and tell me he loves me and have my children run around "mommy mommy...we love you". That's all I need. God gave me a choice, a choice to live a troubled and dark life or live a life of loving the Lord and having happiness and appreciating everything. I even appreciate the gooey cream cheese on my cinnamon roll.

We're all going to have mountains we need to climb but do we focus on the pain and disappointment or do we focus on the journey and look forward to the outcome. Why make other people feel bad just cuz you're having a bad day. Why frown when we can smile. Did you know it takes more effort to be negative than to be happy. Really. I've tried it!! It's tiring. What's so wrong with driving a little slower because of an elder behind the wheel in front of you, passing isn't really going to get you that much farther, why scowl at a child because of a little spilled milk...adults spill too, why complain making a gourmet meal for friends and family at least we get to eat and eat all day if we want.

For those who are struggling out there ....get ur gotch on, eat a mouth watering cinnimon roll and look at your loved ones around you and then put your hand on your heart and thank the Lord for the sweetness in your life........the happiness might just last a lifetime.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.....and fricking giggle dammit!! ;0)
P.S. I'm not trying to complain (haha) as I read back on my post, I'm just trying to shed some light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello sexy mama!! How are ya! By the sounds of that entry, your pretty good. I'm just enjoying the quite evening with the kids in bed. I am having a glass of wine and life is great! Love ya guys. P.S. I hope you enjoy the wedding invitation.