Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wussup sup?

Cohen is just a scooting around a lot now. He loves to crawl under the coffee table and stay there. Emily says it's his little fort. Carter is becoming more and more social, he's getting a lot of lil friends around the village. Emily's school is auctioning off all the kids art work on friday so Emily said maybe we can bid 21 dollars on her monster picture. I think it will be a fun and unique school fundraiser. I am looking forward to it.
I'm off to a pampered chef party tonight. I get so tired after running around from the kids all day that my nights I like to curl up on the couch and watch a flick and do a little laundry, it's really hard to motivate myself to go out in the evening, but tonightI'm pushing myself out. It's time for a little girly time. Justin is going to get things ready for his friend that's coming. We are SOOOO excited to have a visitor from back home. I want visitors all the time but NO BODY comes.. HINT HINT....people it's time to start visiting out here.
What else is new around here...hmmm well we went to our first bible study last night and that was a lot of fun. We're definitely returning for another gathering. Our Pastor invited us to Apex to go tubing on the mountain I am so sad that I have to call and take a raincheck. Cohen has his immunization that day and he always has a reaction so I don't think travelling with him is a good idea that and Justin has to run another guy's team at work because of a death in the family. So I'm sure apex isn't going anywhere anytime soon and we'll head up there hopefully before the snow is gone. We are snow free down in the Okanagan. It's great. I love the smell of spring. Anyways Cohen is making his way back under the coffee table so I better run.
Here are some photo's to enjoy.....

Dreamin' bout the golden boogie.

Beautified n ready for bed.


Bible time with Emily



Getting around pretty good.




Must be a good show.





See what I mean.....totally gets it from his father. Funny thing is my brother has a picture very similar to this when he was Carter's age.






Falling asleep .... right close to daddy's heart!







I wonder where the kids get their goofiness!!!!!








Beddy bye time....or is it??









Em's my big helper.....happily cleaning her closet.










Cohen has been trying to get these animals since day one....he finally succeeded and he was a happy boy!























3 comments:

Nathan & Ashley said...

Carissa!! you have such a beautiful family!! Your kids are growing so quickly!! I hope that all is going well for you guys! Miss you lots and htink about you often!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!!!

Oh I miss you all so much - those are such great pictures!!

Em- you have turned into such a beautiful young lady!! I miss having fun with you - whether its shopping, playing dolls, or singing and dancing in the car!! I love spending quality time with you!

Carter- you must have grown 2 feet since i saw you last!! what a handsome boy you are! I miss your silliness - you always know how to make me laugh! I can't wait to play some volleyball together or maybe some make-believe on the couch!! And don't worry, you will get the cd player next time we see each other - so just keep nagging your parents to come see me!

Cohen- I can't beleive you are already crawling and I'm not there to see it!! You are such a cutie - I can tell you are in serious need of some auntie Jenna time...so i hope I can see you soon!

Criss- I miss you so much everyday! I know you think you are a dork when you call me for no reason - but i love when you just call to say hey! Some days I wish I could have a headset on with you online the whole time so we could just chat the whole day! Anyways, you know how much i love you and i really really really can't wait to see you!

And justin- oh justin what can i say? you are the dorkiest of all the Seitz's - and i love it! I miss the Kip voice and your sweet umbro shorts!! haha makes me laugh just thinking about it! I gotta say, your a pretty damn sweet brother in law! So you better get your ass in gear and come see us in edmonton! I don't know if i can wait til the summer!!

Justin and I love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa! Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Emm is! I would love to talk or email you! But I don't have your # or your email address. By the way I think I have seen your pantses on your head before! I think that comes from the crazy mother. Love ya Guys.