Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Better better better!!!!

Just to update everyone Cohen is 110% better. It's so nice to see him back to his normal self. It was such a scarey time for us. We've had our scares with Emmy, then Carter and now Cohen and we got through it then and we got through it now. I was just so happy today seeing all my kids running around getting into trouble and just being themselves. Life is back to normal. Cohen is cutting a tooth now but it's not giving him any grief. Thank goodness.


We have a fun weekend coming up with the Naramata May Day celebrations. It's the centennial year and the village has some pretty cool things happening. As usual it will kick off with our three float parade *snicker* (it's cute though) then we walk down to Manitou park and Emily will be participating in the Maypole dancing. She's dressing up all fancy with flowers in her hair. Carter's preschool is having a fundraising bake sale so I get to bake some thing yummy for that and try selling it (if I don't eat it first). Justin is going to attempt to get the garage all organized which I am excited for...yay we will be able to walk in it without tripping over 15 boxes. We also have some friends from Saskatoon visiting the area and they should be at our place any day. They have a little 6 mth old and it will be so cute to introduce their little baby with our baby.


Now that my caffeine high has worn off I should hit the hay. Here are a few photo's I took of Emmy and Carter on Mother's Day. Cohen was having a nice sleep finally so I was a nice mom and didn't bug him with the camera.


Nighty Night...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys that your babe is feeling better. It is an amazing feeling once a baby is back to good health!

Anonymous said...

Yay Cohen!!! and now he has a lifelong immunity to rubella...phew! I still wonder where he caught it though...

Kim Funk said...

hey just lettin gyou know my blog is private. if you want to see it send me your email and i will send you an invite.

thefunknest@shaw.ca