Friday, February 01, 2008

Going Private

I've decided to go private with my blog. I did it a little too soon though without much notice so I've decided to wait until the end of the week to put it completely private. So if you would like to continue viewing it please send me your email on the comments section of the blog and I will make sure to add you.

Reason for doing so is there are a few too many creepo's out there I've discovered and I figure since I'm posting about my kids and what not it would be best. The last thing I want is someone from some other country whom I don't know checking out my profile same as within my own country.

3 comments:

Mac an Rothaich said...

That is why I went private too. If you need my address I will email it to you again soon. TTFN

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

I got it thanks. I'm going to set it up private soon but you're already noted with permission.

Anonymous said...

keep me posted, me and Britt keep up on on you folks - Rebecca