Friday, May 23, 2008

2 weeks :0)



So after another trip to the obgyn and then being sent back to the hospital for some observation the doctor has decided to book me in for an ultrasound/amnio to make sure the baby's lungs are developed enough and then from there if all looks good I'll go right in for my c-section!! June 3rd we go in for my last check up and she will book it within a few short days from that appointment. I'm happy and relieved but yet frustrated because I'm still going to be super sore and uncomfortable for the next couple weeks. Every time I move my stitch tugs and pulls and pinches and then I cramp and contract and all the scarr tissue from previous surgeries is pulling and stretching and causing swelling in my lower abdomen on top of that with back ache, leg cramps and foot cramps. I am just done...at the end of my rope. I just can't wait for me and Justin to feel settled with our 4 children.


1 comment:

Mac an Rothaich said...

Oh wow is your baby getting big:) Sounds good to have a plan set out but I can understand your frustrations too. I have been thinking about you a lot and will be praying for all this. TTFN