Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The panic is on...

I think I might need some psychiatric help, last minute prepping for this baby is driving me absolutely crazy. We have a spare room downstairs that totally needs to be unpacked and ready for some of our children to live in it so we can set up the room upstairs eventually for the baby. I'm trying to locate (ok making Justin locate) our baby things in boxes so I can clean them and have them ready. We need some new baby things as having a lot of kids makes you discover what are good purchases worth keeping around and what are not. So we need some new things which is fun in some ways a hassle in other (as in it takes me forever to walk from one store to the other with my super turtle slow waddle). In all honesty I feel somewhat grumpy and frazzled and now I'm going to go and eat MORE icecream :( Maybe that will make me feel all better and happy.

1 comment:

Mac an Rothaich said...

Wow, I feel yah. You would think having done it three times before I would be ready but I feel less ready. Lotsa stuff is too tired to use again and I haven't figured out if we have room for a nursery this time and what that means... Each time is difficult in different ways :)