Monday, April 13, 2009

A Kit Kat Moment



Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

I just got Brady to sleep, it is almost midnight and I thought what better what to sit and think about what to blog about but by taking a break and enjoying a kit kat bar. Yes I am my own commercial at times but hey, when you spend a lot of time alone or with children this kind of stuff is amusing. Gets me thinking, which I am told I do wayyy too much of.

Guess my thinking is going to have to continue because Brady just woke up as I finished that sentence and Cohen is also waking up. As well I accidentally finished my kit kat bar a LITTLE too fast :S

But here is a sneak peek of what I have been thinking about....forgiveness, stillness and happyness and the power of NESS and love, marriage, cons of the mind and heart and Easter the miracle :)

Before I forget...Happy Easter!!!!

No comments: