Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feelin Ready to POP! POP! POP!


Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh the heat here in the Okanagan Valley is sickly crazy. Actually whoever thought it would be a good idea to get pregnant when we did is crazy.. :0) I feel so swollen and tight and fat and heavy and just all around ready to pop. I don't know how much more this belly can grow. Actually it scares me...eek. So far I have gained 35 lbs which in the end isn't really that bad since I did gain over 60lbs with Emily. I think if I could be anything for one day this summer I would turn myself into a slurpee machine. Oh how I love ice. I have a bit of a confession. I feel like such a bad mom cuz whenever the kids would ask me for cookies I would say they just had a snack or cut them up some fruit or something...but then I would turn around and shove half the box of cookies in my mouth. *sniff sniff*. How horrible. Oh and the guilt I feel for eating well now the entire box of cookies....I shared two of them but ohhhhh I ate the other 500. I have just discovered the wonderful technique of roasting my marshmallows on the bbq. I was craving it so bad that Justin plopped open the bbq and away I went. Anyhoo I could go on and on about food...haha no wonder the weight is creeping up. However I am on a HUGE watermelon craze that's healthy right. I sent my hubby out to pick me up a watermelon but the rate I'm going we almost need one for the family and one for the belly :0) Anyways here are some pictures of my big belly.

3 comments:

Nathan & Ashley said...

So basically it looks like you swallowed Emily, Carter and half of Justin!!
Lookin' Good though babe!

Jenna said...

Hi, you don't know me but I am friends with Sarah and sometimes I click on your name when I'm on her blog because I am pregnant too and I like reading about other pregnant people! I am 29 weeks. I think you look great and also really cute! I have yet to eat an entire box of cookies but I do admit i eat WAY too much icecreaam! Anyway, good luck with anything. I just thought i'd comment since I read your blog all the time. Is that creepy?

Anonymous said...

needing a new update!! Show more pics of your gorgeous house!!!