Saturday, July 08, 2006

Remembering "I do"


Since our 1st wedding anniversary falls on a Monday we decided to celebrate tonight. Justin planned a wonderful fun and romantic evening. Oooooh was I impressed. He started the night off by bringing me a beautiful bouquet or ivory green roses and a card and had dinner reservations at Casa Ouseria. After a scrumptious unique greek/itatlian dinner we went on to the penmar to watch Click. It was awesome, funny and sad. See Justin and I have been together for almost 6 years and in those six years we went to 1 theatre flick and that was when the Notebook came out...any other movie theatre excursion was with friends or kids. After the movie we went to Timmy's for a beverage to take to the beach and sat cuddling by the glassy water and watched the sun go down. It was so nice to be able to spend some quality time together. It's funny how we get so wrapped up in everyday life and activities with the kids that we forget to treat ourselves to little dates. Being alone with Justin tonight reminded me of all the reasons why I married him. We always have fun together and tonight we just had a blast. I love this man with all my heart and every day I discover a new piece of him and my love just keeps expanding. Every time I looked at him tonight which was "ALOT" even at the movie theatre, (I think I watched him more than the movie), I just kept thinking..."wow am I lucky...thank you God for this man". Every up and down we have makes us more complete as a couple and strengthens our love. I absolutely love this thing called "Marriage"....and Justin Thank you for loving me so much. You truly are my "forever".

2 comments:

SarahJ said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nathan & Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary Seitz! Here's to many more!! Love ya!