Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Bear Where??

Okay so I don't have the pictures quite yet but soon I promise. I started taking some today actually. I just want to finish cleaning up and unpacking before I post them.

So last night we went for dinner at our new landlord's place. We arrived home around 10:30 pm when Justin was going to unlock the back door he heard noise, like rustling and grunting. So he got spooked and ran back to the car and pulled the other car along the fence, turned on the lights and noticed that something very large fat and black was running around in circles. By the time we got inside the house and peeked outside we didn't notice anything. So this morning we went out to get ready for the village parade and noticed a very large dropping of poop. NOT DEER Either. It is totally Bear pooh mixed with a lot of fruit. So our yard had some exciting business happen in it I just wish we could have got a good eye and a picture or video or something.

Anyhoo I gotta get back to steaming the couches or watching Justin steam them for that matter. I will take some pictures and hopefully by tomorrow night a new lively post to enter.

Nighty night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, mixed with a lot of fruit?? You really took a good look at that poop! hahahaha...I still say it was Justin, he was running around..couldn't make it into the house in time!

SarahJ said...

This really has nothing to do with this particular blog but I can't believe you only have 33 more days till the baby comes. It has been such a blessing for you guys to be able to carry this baby to term and I am so excited for you! Good luck with the new baby, make sure you post tons of pictures!