Friday, January 26, 2007

Off the bookshelf...
















So as you can see my new fav author is indeed Sophie Kinsella. I was introduced to Confessions of a Shopaholic during my time on bedrest, since then I have not been able to put her books down. I am so anxious to get on to the next read before I am even done the one I have in my hands. So far I have read the ones above...well I'm currently on Shopaholic and Sister. Left to read of Shopaholic and Baby which comes out in February and Undomestic Goddess. If you are looking for a chick flick in a book these are perfect. Start from the beginning though. On that note I'm off to enter the shopaholic world.... Oh but first I should clarify I am not a Shopaholic...complete opposite, I just love reading about it. I would like to go shopping if I had the time and energy...speaking of which I do need some new socks. Alright...books awaiting. Nighty night!!

No comments: