Monday, February 26, 2007

...~*6mths Old*~...

Our lil baby is growing so fast, he turned 6 months on the 23rd. We took Cohen for his checkup and everything is really good with him, he is weighing 16 1/2lbs and he's a little over 26 inches long. I can't believe it has been 6 months since we've had him. What a journey it's been too. I have enjoyed every minute of it even the sleepless nights, which are many. I'm finally getting into the groove of life a little more. Having three children has been a lot different from just two, I mean I had two hand and they were both occupied now I need a third hand and sometimes it isn't that easy but it's coming. I'm finding it easier to grocery shop and house clean and just sit down and have at least half a cup of coffee to myself while reading a few pages in a book.Cohen has become so independant already. He loves to play on the floor and roll around, he absolutely loves his intellitainer and just laying in bed looking at his mobile. He's such a easy baby to please. He puts himself to bed at night and he gets up for a few feedings in the middle of the night but he'll go back to bed...except for last night, he thought it was play time at 2 in the morning. Emily and Carter have found there place a little more also. They are well suited in their roles as big brother and big sister.
























I thought by having three children that it would be enough but it's not, I don't feel done, and Justin and I already have the baby itch. The doctors were skepticle in the beginning and even wanted my tubes tied but my last check up prooved that the Lord is in control and my cervix has started restoring itself and some of the scar tissue just disappeared....neat isn't it!!!!

On a side note things are going good here, we have been keeping entertained with the children. We've had play dates, bike rides, trips to the library, school carnival, McDonalds play time, Church and bowling all this past week. I love being a mom, I love doing these things with my children and sharing it all with my husband. I love how everday is a new adventure, I just sit back and review the journey Justin and I have been through as a couple and as parents and how everyday we are brought closer and closer together. As tough as life can be sometimes and the curve balls we are thrown I love life, I love it and those trials we face seem like little specs of dust compared to all the good things we have going on.
Well my lil boy is begging me to play so that is my cue to get off this computer and get back to life. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy and we hope you all have a wonderful week. We miss you all and love you more!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys and Gals! It's Joel and Hollie. I don't know if this will work but if it does email me back. joel_hollie@hotmail.com See you later!

Anonymous said...

look at that little butterball turkey, he so pinchable! I love those pics, especially how Carter always seems to have his eyes closed when he smiles...so cute :)