Thursday, June 07, 2007

9 Months Already

Our baby is becoming a big boy. The kids are all getting so big :0((

Hahaha Carter just told Emily he will give her a hundred bucks if she stays inside and plays with him. Too funny. I love listening to the kids.

A quick update:

Cohen had his 9mth checkup and he's a healthy baby weighing 20lbs. He's still super picky about food so I've opted to just make my own when I make supper for everyone else and it's not too bad. I bought a super sweet cuisinart mini chopper/blender and it rocks.

Emily is still madly in love (oh boy) but in love with caution. She went to bike safety the other day and made no mistakes so she wants to start riding her bike to school. Daddy doesn't want to let her do that quite yet...we're what you call over paranoid parents. But that's a good thing...to a point!!

Carter is going to be 5...FIVE...ahhhhhh. That means KINDERGARTEN IN SEPTEMBER. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're planning a beach themed birthday party at the beach...so handy to have one down the street boy. There will be around 15 hyper boys but I don't care. He's been shafted on his previous birthdays except last years was a total hit. My sister and Justin put on a great birthday while I was on bedrest. Year before totally sucked so this year he's going to have a super rockin birthday.

Other than that life is great. Justin and I are totally geeking out on the Nintendo Wii. We got it on the weekend and to be totally honest I love it. Justin and I were playing this super fun surgical game, we were doctors and actually performed surgeries. What comes from that game is a realization I could never be a doctor and I have a higher appreciation for them.

Ta ta for now...


Cohen @ 9mths and favorite sitting position






Kids collected all our beer bottles and pop cans haha we're totally not into booze anymore as you can tell. We only got $3.50 for everything. Too funny but good slurpee's came of it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We got the WII an I totally love it too. It is the only system I have enjoyed using. This thrills my fam as the kids and my hubby love video games and have been bugging me forever to join in the family hobby.
I bought Raymond's Raving Rabbits and love it. It has way to many fun party type games and a twisted humor.
My hubby got Spider man 3 and enjoyed it but said it was way to short.
TTFN