Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm being kind of a booger blogger....

Sorry for neglecting the blog. I've been trying to upload photo's and I have too many I'm worried I'm going to crash the computer. Our world has been a whirlwind lately...a good whirlwind but so many changes.
Carter turned 5
Kindergarten Orientation
Emily's school beach bash
Epicure Party
Mommy group
Babysitting
Emily's Classroom awards and year end ceremony
Two wisdom extractions two different days (one today which is why I'm a little grouchy)
Emily's final day....she passed grade 3
Cohen started Walking and doing SO BIG on his own and climbing stairs...ahhhh
Justin and I are celebrating our anniversary soon...yay I'm so excited for our date out
Justin and I are also doing children's ministry this weekend together so fun. I don't think we have to do much cuz we're giving the regulars a break but still so much fun that we can do it together.
I promise to get my poop in a group and get some photo's up from Carter's birthday and everything since. It was sooooo much fun. I'm just not looking forward to sending him to kindergarten in the fall. Emily is going to try and get him as her little buddy which will be cute.
Well I'm going to go pop some T 3's now that my mouth is throbbing and hopefully sleep it off. I've been kind of sucky poopoo about my teeth lately. Oh well Justin bought me tons of icecream to make me feel better ;0)))
Nighty night

No comments: