Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Parenting ~Rocks~

This week has been so much fun. Every week is fun but the kids were in neat little moods this week for some reason.

Carter was super duper huggy. Every time I turned around he was asking for a hug, and he'd say mom I just love hugging you. Tomorrow he graduates from preschool. I'll be posting pictures afterwards.

Emily is a little lady learning about emotions and feelings. She's learned once again just how much her dad is here to protect and love her. There is this bratty boy in the neighbourhood and he's rank to all the kids around here including Emily and Justin finally put him in his place in a nice fatherly type way and Emily was so proud. She just has so much trust and faith in him and it's so wonderful to see their father/daughter relationship grow. A father's loving guidance does so much for a little girl.

Cohen is in this snuggle mood too lately. He snuggles with the floor both carpet and lino and blankets and pillows and teddy's and all of us. Tonight he was a little out of sort and he could not get comfortable. Justin did his usual cuddle and I did my usual cuddle/breastfeed but no luck and he kept going back and forth and back and forth. So we all snuggled together while I fed him and he went fast asleep...he just needed a little mommy and daddy. So sweet.

How I cherish these moments....

No comments: