Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Moments like these....

This morning Carter was off school. He had to attend in the afternoon because of a big school performance. He was so happy to be home and we got to hang out and make muffins and have car races. Then I had to do some tidying up while Cohen was sleeping so I started in the living room and I was talking to Carter but no answer. So I walked to my room to make my bed when there he was making it for me. I took one look at it and was so happy he thought of doing something to help me so we could play some more. It was made the way kids do...messy blankets, pillows all over the place and sheets half out of the bed but it was the best bed making I've ever seen. I left it and loved the gesture and thanked him and we ate some muffins and drank some milk. Moments like these I love and cherish being a mommy!!!

No comments: