Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year




I"m not sure who is excited more me and Justin or the kids. We've decided we can't wait anymore so we're letting the kids open all their presents today with Grandma and tomorrow they can enjoy their Santa gifts. I'm going to make a yummy mommy meal tonight in hopes to fill my children's belly's and have them in bed somewhat early because I know tomorrow they will be wide awake at 5 AM.
Tomorrow we're having a special Christmas dinner with a wonderful family in town and then Boxing Day... Papa Harold arrives. New Years Aunti Jenna, Uncle Justin and Uncle Nathan get to come visit for a week. Then we'll take a trip up to Apex and let the kids go tubing down the mountains.
Yesterday we had some snow, enough for some tobogganing so if it decides to stick around for the day and not melt we might get a chance to use our sleds.
Enjoy the holidays everyone, we miss you!!

No comments: