Friday, September 19, 2008

Psalm 89:2

"Your love and kindness are forever; your truth is as enduring as the heavens."

I have realized more lately than ever that
happiness is as happiness does and all I truly need to feel complete is God, my children and my family and friends. And I do, more and more every day I feel content with where I am heading.
Really the only man I can count on is the Big Guy up high in the sky and just as scripture says His love and kindness are forever.... :0))

I'm holdin my own
I know my name
and I'm goin my own way........and feel blessed for every minute of it!

2 comments:

Mac an Rothaich said...

'Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst their bonds apart. Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the chidlren of man!' PSALM 107:13-15

Choosing to praise God with you for his endless love... love that NEVER fails... beautiful...

JourneyofOne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.