Sunday, September 21, 2008

Right O

Yesterday my Grandpa went home to the heavens. I am really not too sure as to what to say but that I miss him so much. I was hoping that writing my thoughts would make me feel better but they don't. I feel sad and mad and at the end of my rope. I don't want to lose anymore important people in my life. First my husband and my marriage and now my dear grandpa.

He was a wonderful man. Truly, he had no regrets nor should he. He lived an amazing 79 years and a loving 58 with my grandma. (Bless her heart). All he did was laugh. Literally, he laughed at everything, even simply saying hello on the phone made him chuckle. Hugs and kisses we were never short of and time with him was quality time. The memories I have will be held precious in my heart for always.

I just hope my grandma will be ok. She keeps saying to me well dear now I am in the same boat as you but without 4 children. But at least she had a man that loved her dearly and that nothing in their life except death could tear them apart. And it really didn't tear them apart just distanced them for the time being.

Grandpa we love you and you will be forever loved...... and he would say Right O.

2 comments:

JourneyofOne said...

It's never easy to let go of someone we love....may he rest in peace...sending hugs your way..

Mac an Rothaich said...

He sounds like a wonderful man. A joyful heart is a blessing and it sounds like he was that. Bless you and your Grandma... pain is not easy...