Thursday, November 08, 2007

6th Week

We went for our ultrasound yesterday and everything is looking great. I feel a little less nervous but not completely at ease yet. I know I shouldn't worry and I should just enjoy the moment and be happy everything is going good but I'm so scared of the "what if's" just because we've had such problems in the past. Other than that I've been feeling rather well. Tired of course but Cohen has me running around all day so that explains that, and a little nausea here and there but nothing crazy. The only thing that's been happening nonstop is heartburn and indigestion oh goodness I drink water and I've got heartburn. But I can live with that if that's the only trouble I get. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and help us get through this first trimester trouble free. Thank you for your well wishes, prayers and support. It means a lot to us!!!

No comments: