Monday, November 12, 2007

November Long

Mediocre busy around the Seitz home this weekend. It all started off with a baaaaaaaaad hairdo. I swear BC hairdressers SUCK!!!!!!!! I had a perfect picture of how I wanted my hair done and the woman did not bad but missed some spots so when I went back to get it touched up a different girl took it upon herself to screw my hair up even more. ugh. I can't go back now or I'll have no more hair left. At least I can mask the mess by flipping it up. More reasons why we need to move back to Saskatoon. I need my hairdresser back :0(

We went out for an awesome meal at our friends place Saturday night. She made a roast chicken with fresh herbs and the works with apple and pear crisps for dessert. mmmm my mouth is still watering. It was such a nice treat to be cooked for. It was a great night and it was going really good for the kids when all of a sudden Emily comes out of a bedroom, hair in front of her face, crying yet breath taken. She fell off the top bunk onto a big fish aquarium and hurt the side of her ribs. She has a nasty gash and she's pretty sore but thank GOD it didn't do more damage to her. We're just thankful she didn't hit her head. She'll be sore for awhile but she's a trooper and she'll be aok.

Last night was a big moment in Mr. Carter's lil life. He has been dealing with his first "loose tooth". Scarey for the little man. He was so worried about losing a part of his body and he was crying all week and did not want to lose this tooth. Until last night it was soooooooo loose and he got the courage to try and pull it himself and it came right out. He went from being scared to proud at the snap of a finger. Lucky man the tooth fairy came and he is so happy he is a little more grown up today. Now he keeps asking when his adult tooth is going to come in and if it means he's going to be big like his dad now.

Well I think I've spent enough time on the computer for the moment. Justin is upstairs managing the boys and that's an intersting task for one person. Cohen is probably trying to stick more of our belongings down the vent :0) So till next time........ toodles..........

No comments: