Thursday, November 15, 2007

Doodeedoo

Well I think I'm getting used to the new "do" hairdo that is. I am over the fact that if it's just done with a quick blow dry that it still looks really uneven so I'm flipping it. It also make me look more like I'm 27 than 5 so I"m living with it.

The other "do" we're preparing for is Emily's 9th birthday. AHHHHH. We had a huge awakening as parents. No more my little pony parties and strawberry shortcake and barbie parties. Yet she still plays with all those things she wants more Big girl parties. So we're doing a bowling party. As proud as I am as a mother and as happy as I am that my kids are healthy and reaching these birthday milestones I am also shocked at how fast it goes and saddened that they are that much older. I could just bottle their youth and keep them young forever and keep them in my care forever.

I DO need to post more pictures but my camera has been acting up but hopefully Santa surprises me with a new one **hint hint**

I'm seriously craving anything that tastes like grapes. Pickles smothered in grape jelly...............mmmmmmmm oh shucks I just finished the grape jelly WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? I drank all my grape water, I ate all my grape jelly beans and I have no more grape jelly however I do have pickles. It's so weird I get more cravings in my first trimesters than I do throughout the rest of my pregnancy. And as for pickles with Emily I loved pickles and with Carter I loved pickles with chocolate cake and icing, yes mixed together, but with Cohen I barely ate pickles.

Well I just heard the car door which means Justin is home and I gotta finish watching my movie.
...Toodles

1 comment:

Jenna said...

hey congratulations on your fourth pregnancy! Hope all goes well for this time.