Thursday, November 01, 2007

Only Treats this Halloween

On October 28th our dearest friends Kristin and Eric welcomed their first lil baby Harrison Gunnar Amundson. He's such a cute baby.



Justin's book contract is almost complete well actually it is finally complete he is just going to sign it and start writing and he needs to have it finished by June which is perfect timing because we have BABY #4 COMING LATE JUNE BEGINNING OF JULY!!!! Yeah that's right, the Seitz's have done it again *swoooooot*. We are so excited. We're praying for a great pregnancy. Last one was just too scarey so if you could all pray with us we'd love that and appreciate it so much. God's good!!


Here are some Halloween photo's from last night. The kids had a blast of course of course and so did I when I saw how much candy I can sneak into at night. Ok ok maybe I will keep my paws out of their treat bags this year. But if Emily's candy is still around at Easter I'm eating it.



Daddy with his Halloweeners Vampire, B1(banana's in pajama's) and Hannah Montanna

No comments: