Friday, August 10, 2007

Eeee motions

Lately my emotions are just all over the place. I think I'm coming down from the high of vacationing. A homesickness hangover. I've been thinking so much about family lately and it's just making me ache inside. I have been going through all our photo's the ones taken before my husband broke the camera by accident haha it was kind of funny and thank goodness my sisters camera was near by to take over. I'm sad, I'm sad how fast time is zooming by and I'm mad about that and bummed. Get this, baby Cohen is going to be ONE in 13 flipping days. Emily is starting grade 4, Carter in Kindergarten everybody is aging and I'm nearing 30. Ok so maybe I won't be 30 for a few years yet but still....



Counting to 10



Taking a deep breath



AHhhhhh thinking positive now



I'm going to post a link and please enjoy the photo's as much as I do
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/messages/viewshow/4777124383-1186813466-77192/parm/page/



I miss you and love you all xo

No comments: