Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kindof a Booger Boo Day

Bleh sums up today. You know how you wake up in the morning all happy and looking forward to the day and then someone it all goes to poop and you're left shocked by nighttime saying WTF?? That's how I feel. For the past three months my week during ovulation has been horrid. I've had such pain and it's worrysome for me as I'm tired of being in pain and I'm down to one ovary I can't lose another :( So I was supposed to see my doctor today to discuss the pain and also for Cohen to have his 1 year checkup. I decided to go do a little shopping and cross somethings off my list of to do's so I got ready and off the kids and I went. When we got to Walmart I was so sore I thought yeesh kids we're going to do this quick so I can get home. I hate being a cranky sore mommy and the last thing I want to do is push it. So we went to the toy aisle to get Cohen's birthday present and it was on the highest shelf. No walmart worker around so I decided to get the big walker/car box off the shelf and let's just say it was an absolute disaster which resulted in a possible broken toe. So not only does my stomach hurt but now I can't walk. So we leave walmart, barely make it home and I got my husband to take us to the doctor (luckily he was working remotely today) so the doc says alright you need an xray but they close at 3 and it was 3:30 so he prescribed some wonderful pain meds. I know there isn't much the doc can do for a broken toe but damn it fricking hurts. I need my feet and my body to be in working condition so I can run after my kids. I'm a broken mommy and ugh it just sucks.

Another bit of suckiness is Cohen's checkup. It's tough being a parent when things aren't going well for a child. As a parents we are programmed needing to FIX EVERYTHING and when we can't it's devastating and stressful. So we thought Cohen was doing great, I mean he looks well, he's active he's happy. He doesn't have a very good appetite when it comes to solids and he hasn't been sleeping but we thought maybe it's his teeth (which still haven't cut through). 3mths ago Cohen was sick and had lost a little bit of weight which is to be expected he was weighed in at 9.1kgs and his height was in the 70th percentile. Well he's gone from being in the 70th percentile to the 17th percentile. He hasn't grown in height and his weight only changed from 9.1kgs to 9.3kgs. So hopefully this isn't anything major I pray that it isn't anything but a simple oopsy in his diet. He has to see a pediatrician and have some bloodwork done and I'm in a state of panic. I know things are probably alright but it's the possibility and waiting it out.

For the rest of my crew, Carter got bonked by a shopping cart and skinned his knee (thank goodness for ratatouille bandaids) and Emily got sick from her McDonald's lunch (no more) and Justin awww my dear husband who has held up our fort yet again. He had to tend to everything at home while trying to get his work finished. My dresser drawer got stuck and when I got it shut my snow globe fell off and shattered all over the floor. Plus his mom isn't doing well. The stress keeps piling on. My MIL who has dementia has been getting really angry with us lately for no reason or "made-up" reasons and it's stressful because there is nothing we can do with that either. It is 11:51PM and there is 9 minutes left in this day THANK GOD IT IS ALMOST OVER!!! In times like these I sit and question God. What? Why? You've got to be kidding me?? And it hits me now that these burdens need to be lifted up to the only ONE who can make a difference. I need to curl up and pray and just pray myself to sleep.... "Night"

No comments: