Tuesday, August 28, 2007

OOPS

We burned Emily a CD with all her favorite songs one being "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. I've listened to the radio version only ever and saw her perform it on Teen Choice but I guess I never paid too close attention to the lyrics there is the "F" word loud and clear in the downloaded version. What I never heard the word before until Emily has it blasting in the living room and Carter sings out "lalalala F'in girlfriend". Stop the record...Carter what did you just say, and he repeats ahhhhhhh. So I download the radio version and listen very closely and sure enough it's bleeps out but yeesh why didn't I hear that every other time I listened to the song. That's all I need is them singing that out in the grocery store or church for that matter. Uhh let's just say that song will be skipped from now on ;0))

No comments: