Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A Facebook thing:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you



1. I'm a night owl. I wish I could go to sleep early and wake up early and enjoy it but I don't. I wish I slept, but I don't.

2. I have to eat my munchies in three different parts. First comes the salty snack, then the chocolate and then the gummies. It almost always has to be in that order. I can't just eat something salty and then not eat chocolate or gummies....it will literally stress me out.

3. I miss BC and wish I still lived there. I love Saskatoon but it has always brought our family bad luck. I especially miss Naramata, I love it there and one day I hope to move back.

4. I talk to God all day. Every thought I have is a prayer, it's just become so natural over the last few years. I love this spiritual journey I'm on yet it frustrates me at the same time.

5. I'm not afraid to share or talk about anything pertaining to my life. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a more private person but it just doesn't seem to work out that way.

6. I used to hate reading, now I love it. I'm a huge Sophie Kinsella fan. The Shopaholic series made me laugh out loud. I am painfully waiting for another book of hers to hit the shelves.

7. I hate the word Divorce, I hate everything about divorce. It disturbs me how people give up on their marriage vows so quickly these days. Even though I am in the process of getting a divorce I hate every single second of it and wish it would have never come to this and wish that I could just stay married forever, not just because I hate divorce but also because I've never loved anyone else so much in my life.


8. I keep everything the kids do at school....even newsletters.

9. I have finally broken my bad habit of watching As The World Turns. If I was out and about and the show was about to start I would drop everything to return home and watch it. I have been clean and sober of consistent soap watching for almost a year now.

10. I am extremely overprotective when it comes to my kids. I love having them close by at all times. I wish I could homeschool them so they didn't have to leave for 6.5 hrs a day. Yet I don't think I'm smart enough to educate my children properly.

11. I love everything about being a mom. I truly do. I love the trials and triumphs, the tears and smiles, the laughter and discipline. I have the greatest kids in the world!!

12. I eventually want to have a career as a councellor. But not until all my children are in school full time and well....after I sort out my own troubles.

13. I am extremely fearful of rejection, even from strangers. I have always felt like I was never good enough and I feel like I constantly let my family down.

14. When i get looked at the wrong way or talked to in an annoyed tone I instantly want to cry.

15. I am scared of dying. I am scared of leaving my children behind. I'm scared of my kids dying and any other family member. I haven't gotten over the death of my grandpa. I don't like the feeling of grieving over the loss of a loved one. I wish people didn't have to die.

16. I love Will Smith, he's like my chocolate fantasy, when I feel sad I will put in one of his movies. He's like my prozac......as well as Ryan Gosling in The Notebook!

17. I love kit kat chocolate bars.

18. I could drink wine ALL day long but I don't.

19. I want to date the bachelor. He's so dreamy. I think once my divorce is final I should be the next C95 bachelorette, I think I need help screening future dates.

20. I love grocery shopping. I never go with a list I like making it up as I go along. It is the place I like to go to for fun. I have trouble keeping my trips short, I could easily spend a couple hours in a Sobeye's or any grocery store for that matter. I love browsing, looking at new products and finding cool things to make for snacks and dinner. I love finding things to cook for my family.

21. I don't like to drive, I love car rides and being the passenger but I hate driving the car myself.

22. My favorite flower is a bluebell. One of the best gifts I ever got was when my Grandma went to Germany and bluebells were in season and she picked some and pressed then and brought them back to me as a souvenier.

23. I think the nintendo wii is one of the coolest things ever invented.

24. I have to make my bed. I wont' go to bed at night until my bed is made, even if I have to make it quick just to unmake it and sleep in it. Weird I know!

25. I love the smell of new shoes, however I rarely buy them

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i also make my bed every day
I don't really like will smith
you do have the best kids!!
i dont make grocery lists either!
i am glad you dont watch that silly show anymore.

Mac an Rothaich said...

I am the same way about the bed and I think we have blue bells up north where I am from...very pretty!

I am surprised about how many things we have in common! Guess that is why these can be cool, you find out things you didn't know that will only help you connect with one another more...

TTFN

JourneyofOne said...

I dont think I could think of 25 things....and Will Smith...yummy....and btw I like the look of your new blog...:)