Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's A Good Day!

Finally a good day! Three cheers for the Lord!!
First of all I went to the doctor this morning and she was amazed at how big my stomach has grown in just a week. It grew 4 cm which is awesome. Then she took a look with the ultrasound and there was our precious little boy.....yep that's right we are having ANOTHER boy. The next few weeks are critical so I'm on bedrest for sure for the next 3 weeks. Which is a small price to pay in my mind. I'm just happy the baby is healthy and there was nothing fishy going on in my uterus. I have been getting these yucky burning pains on the top of my stomach and around my belly button and they hurt like crazy and when I walk around I start contracting so to minimize the contractions I'm off my feet. Turns out the pain is from my uterus expanding and because I have had so many surgeries and trauma to my uterus the growth of everything will be painful. Which is better to deal with in my mind at least it isn't placenta abruption again cuz that would not be good at all.

I've been working harder at putting more trust in the Lord and realizing that he is the one in control and that the doctors can only do so much for me but in reality it's 110% in His hands. All your prayers have been helping so much. Justin and I feel more comfort and peace each and everyday. Being on bedrest is really hard but knowing we have so many people out there that are lovin us and prayin for us is helping us get through these tough times.

On another great note....Our wedding photo's are finally coming along AFTER 10 1/2 MTHS. I know so many people are anxiously and patiently awaiting some photo's. We finally found out what was wrong with all of our disks and why the pictures weren't printing out which was really odd to the photographer and Justin because she used a 16 megapixel camera and gave us full resolution photos. Anyways the disks are reprinted and we just got word that they were mailed out on Friday so we should have them any day. Plus the photographer did us up an album of 4x6's and printed off some 8x12's for us for all this trouble....which is great cuz I have been wanting to just lay in bed and look at photo's of our wedding day. Justin is planning to get the prints copied and sent out to anyone who didn't get a photo and to our wedding party who definitely needs some keepsakes and finally to our parents.

As soon as they come we'll work as fast as we can to get them out to you.

No comments: