Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sleepless in Naramata

I'm still up and it's about 2 in the AM. Cohen has been off lately and not sleeping very well. I'm not sure if it's teething or growing pains or a little of both. Carter has also been not sleeping well lately either, however Justin and Emily sleep so peacefully I wish I was them at the moment. So I just got Cohen to bed for the 3rd time and I'm having trouble winding down....must have to do with the coffee Justin made me at 7 this evening. Now normally I won't drink coffee in the evening but I was so tired I thought I should. Not gonna do that again.

Anyways I thought I better post a link to a slide show of pictures I have taken recently of all the kids. I added more pictures than the length of the song so I kinda screwed it up a little but it still looks good. Enjoy the photo's!!

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/4777145399-1175322804-88880/47771/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I noticed your comments on my cousin Hollie's blog and thought I would check out yours. Lovely family! Perhaps we will meet at Hollie's wedding this summer. I will be insainly running around doing her photos and keeping my three kids out of trouble...

Anonymous said...

Can I add
I know, a little, how you are feeling tonight. It isn't that late here yet but my youngest has not been sleeping well for days now so I haven't been either... right now I am passing time while she gets tired out playing with her Daddy...
Here's hoping and praying all Mom's get more sleep!

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

Thanks Becky, send me your email we can chat when we're having late nights with the baby's. I look forward to meeting you at Hollie's wedding as well. I'm so excited!!

Take care and message anytime!!