Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm A Big Boy Now

EIGHT MONTHS OLD, can you believe it. Yikes time flies. Our little baby wants to be a BIG boy. He is everywhere, getting into everything. But I guess that's a good sign that he's developing wonderfully and he is a healthy munchkin. I think he will be walking in a month. He will stand holding onto something and now he's getting brave to take one hand off. Cohen is weighing in at 18 1/2 lbs. He still has his lil mohawk, it's so cute. What else is he doing these days.....well he is trying out new foods and he doesn't like much; cream corn, carrots, apricots and blueberries. I'm trying to get him to like a bottle (for those who don't know he did take a bottle in his first few months and then weaned himself off everything, soother, bottle and thumb) now he is taking the bottle so I can have some mommy time once in awhile. He got to spend some quality time with Aunti Kristin today and he took the bottle for her which is great news for me. I got to have some relaxing time at the DENTIST YUCK!!!! He did so good at her house I was so happy. I feel so fortunate to have someone here in BC to look after my children with such love and kindness. Cohen was the happiest baby and she played him out so he had a little sleep for me. yay.

Anyways my boys are ready for some play time and Emily just walked got home.

Here are a couple photo's
Cohen's 8mth picture and a few pictures of us on the dock down the street, we had a supper picnic the night of game 7 ...Vancouver won and my husband was pretty happy.





Till next time....

3 comments:

SarahJ said...

Aww little Cohen isn't so.....little! Haha he's getting so big and is SO adorable. Are you guys coming home this summer? We will definately have to get together (maybe with Ash and her soon to be new little baby!). Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss all of you SOOOOOOO much! Everytime I read your blog I get so sad and realize how hard it is not to have you guys around! I don't know what I'm going to do if you don't move back to Saskatoon! But I'm so glad you are having such a great time in Naramata! You are just the cutest little family! I miss you tons and love you soooooooooooo much!

Auntie Jenna

Anonymous said...

Look at my little monster!! Man time really does fly...love you guys!!