Sunday, April 22, 2007

To tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth....

Oh I have to confess. I have a nasty horrible habit. One that may just need therapy.

I have a sweet tooth. Well and a salty tooth. I have a combo tooth.

Ok so I can't just eat a bag of chips I have to top it off with chocolate. I can't just eat supper and brush my teeth and go about my day I need a little sweetness to finish it all off. Then I feel complete.

...here comes the kicker

Oh but I go so far as sneaking into my children's candy stash. Indeed...a horribly mom I know but I can't help it. And sometimes I look at it as though I am doing them some good. If the candy just disappears then they can't eat it and get those awful sugar rushes or cavities (I havea gazillion) and Emily well she won't miss it. She still has Easter candy from LAST Easter. So I quietly sneak into their bedroom and grab one egg or two or a candy or two.

I think what would clearly solve my problem is chocolate flavoured toothpaste.....or therapy.

No comments: