Tuesday, April 03, 2007

YAY!!

I think we're on our way to having the baby back on schedule. Yesterday Cohen had his nap in the morning and nap in the afternoon. I was so happy to finally get some housework done and playtime in with the kids. Then he went to bed at 8:30 and slept until 3:30 and well then he was up to play but at 4:30 I finally had enough and was so tired so I brought him into bed and he snuggled up to daddy and was sound asleep in about two minutes. SO NICE!!! YAY I'm rested today! Cohen was on this schedule a few weeks ago but when he got sick his schedule went out the window. I just hope it stays like this.

Our holidays are officially booked for this summer. Double YES. July 20-Aug 6. I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'll write more later, take more photos but for now I'm going to enjoy my quiet time and a coffee or two before the babe wakes up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will email you some time for sure... but not till I get enough sleep to think straight... My babe is sleeping now but not last night. She is all backwards still but I am happy for you LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa, I tried to watch your slide show but it won't show the pictures for some reason. Becky Fehr? I have a cousin Becky Fehr, is she from waldheim? Talk to you later!

SarahJ said...

Holidays booked?? Does that mean you're coming back to S'toon?? If you are, we look forward to seeing you!

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

YOU BET SARAH!! We have July20-Aug6 booked off. A lot more time to have fun and visit.

My Dad's 20th anniversary is up at Waskesiu so we're planning to go there for a bit as well.
CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Hollie, check the previous postings comments and yes you will see your cousin Becky is commenting!