Friday, June 16, 2006

Butt What??



Okay so we had a very interesting outing at the beach yesterday. Which is awesome because being under house arrest the smallest of the smallest things are enjoyable. So I was laying on my beach bed taking pictures when all of a sudden this woman bends over right in my plain view. I just ignored it for awhile but she kept doing it. So I thought well I gotta snap this. It was either that or a mister creepo sitting on a bench behind us. He was sending this little boy over to my kids offering them timbits when he says to my sister, that man wants you to come and talk to him right now. My sister says, who is that man, is it your daddy. The boy replies, nope it's not my daddy that's kevin and he wants to talk to you. AHHHHH!!!! He kept yelling things too that we couldn't really make out. It was just bizarre.


Now the day before this my sister took me to the beach as well and it was once again entertaining but not by humans...but ducks and seagulls. They kept coming closer and closer and closer and the picture above of me with the ducks right after that shot the duck jumped up at me. We were surrounded by birds we seriously thought we were going to get attacked. It was a laugh fest I tell ya.

Oh I better go, My sister and the kids just came back from another beach trip and they have stories of some drunk druggy getting arrested. Hmmmmmmm...... stay tuned for more crazy penticton beach stories.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like big butts..and I can not lie...hahahaha...just kidding. that wasn't very nice of you to take a picture of me bending over like that..I had dropped my contact ok?!?!?!