Sunday, June 25, 2006

Family Fun Day!

Saturday it was so hot here it got up to +36 so we decided we best hit the beach. It was so much fun. I relaxed on my little beach chair like usual and watched the kids have fun with their dad in the water. It was a great time. The kids were so happy to have their dad splash around and chill with them. They did a little swimming, a little sand playing, a little snacking and a little chillaxing. We were there for about 2 1/2 hrs and I tell ya being pregnant and out in that strong heat is CrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZyyyyyy but the memories were worth every second of it. One thing we can't get sick of living out here in Penticton is the beach time. Every time we head to the beach we're reminded of how far we'd have to drive in Sask to a decent beach and here it's like a 2 minute drive. Here are some photo's we took at Okanagan Beach.





Well I better get in the shower and get cleaned up. I haven't been to church in months so Justin is taking me this morning. I'm so excited to go. The kids are anxious to show me what they have been doing in Sunday school. Happy Sunday!! God Bless you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things are sooo much better for you! And what's better than going to the beach!!! Wish you were here though..maybe that would be better!!!??? A good ol' Saskatchewan thunderstorm is forecast for tomorrow.....yahoo!!

Nathan & Ashley said...

Wow! You guys are so lucky to have a view like that on the beach! You look really good hun! Defiantely pregnant! hah! The kids look like they are having a blast with Justin! Miss you lots! Talk to you soon!

SarahJ said...

Look at your cute little pregnant belly! I am so jelous of how close you are to the beach! These days its so hot here I could definately use one of those near me. Anyways, miss you!