Tuesday, September 25, 2007

..........and shorter yet!!!!

Thank you for bearing with me during this adventure in parenting Justin and I are facing. It's nice to have a venting system.

So my last quick post was Cohen's first nap, reason I say first is he woke up 40 minutes later, so tired he could barely hold his head up. I thought I better nurse him again since it was lunch time and he was falling back asleep so I placed him back in his crib at 12:47 and he cried until 12:57 and then he was FAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT asleeeeeeeeeep. HE SLEPT UNTIL 2:30pm. I was so happy. So hopefully tonight goes alright. I'm nervous and sleep deprived but trying to remain positive. I didn't think we'd be able to go through with this but we did and I'm shocked and overwhelmed and I'm left with the worry of "is this going to affect him"...?

No comments: