Wednesday, September 19, 2007

the little lights in my life

Nothing makes me giggle more than the words that come from my little kids mouths. Cohen, Emily, Carter and my nephew Dante are doing all they can to make me feel better and it's sure working. Although it hurts to laugh it's hurting less and less everyday (that and I was prescribed new meds but they don't need to know that *wink*)

So Cohen he does nothing but run around all day trying to get into whatever he possibly can. It's hillarious. Just this morning Justin was changing his diaper and he got away from him stopped looked right at his daddy and peed on the floor then smiled and ran away.

Carter and his stories are something else indeed. Sometimes it's hard to know what's real with that boy. Maybe he'll come out with a bestseller one day. He has this little mini PDA he got from his Auntie and he asked to have some phone numbers in it so I put Mommy's number and Daddy's work number and he then asked for Uncle Eric's number and I said ok and he acted all suspicious and said "well you know mom in case of an emergency I gotta call my dawg" so last night he did just that except there was no emergency he just wanted Eric's number to call him whenever. Thank you Kristin and Eric for being so patient when he calls and remember this is only the beginning I won't blame you if you need to block our number eventually haha.

Emily....oh boy, she's getting prettier and prettier and the boys know it. She came home yesterday and told me that there is this boy in her class head over heels in love with her. He offers to do everything for her and he told her that he will try anything to get her to be his girlfriend. She says but we're only in grade 4 we have lots of time for boyfriends and girlfriends yet I don't want to be your girlfriend. And he said well Emily I'm not quitting until your mine. Grade 4 oh goodness oh gollie this is just the beginning.

My nephew Dante.........one word to sum him up is sweetheart. He's so funny and so thoughtful and I miss him like crazy. He just learned how to call our number and he has been calling us up to 10 times a day. He likes to play webkinz over the computer with Em and Carter so he calls to organize the play except yesterday. It all started in the morning he called bright and early (he doesn't understand the time difference) and he informed us that he was grounded from webkinz for the day because he pushed his lil bro so he called just to talk. Then he called afterschool a few times but I was waiting for the doctor to call and forgot to call him back so he called again and says Auntie Carissa I've been waiting all day to talk to you....so I sat down and talked to him and we had a great talk and he said "if you're good at my school in grade one you get a gummie worm ... do you like those".. I said I love them...so he said..."well I will be extra good so I can maybe have two and then I will send one to you in the mail" My heart just melted then he thought it wouldn't be fair if he didn't send one for everyone so he's going to tell the teacher he'll be super good if she gives him 4 gummies haha I wonder what she'll say to that!!

Thanks for my babble Justin is home after taking the kids to school so I better pass the computer off to him so he can get some work done.....till next time

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Kids are hilarious. I'm not looking forward to boys wanting to date my daughter. Ha ha
To get Haylie on a bottle I had to starve her. She doesn't like food either...or so I thought, when I still was nursing. I just stopped nursing and that was that. She basically didn't eat or sleep for two days but after that she started to take her bottle but only in her crib, not if I was holding her. She also started to actually eat food, which I never thought she would. I'm not going to lie, it was REALLY hard, but worth it. Good luck.