Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kindergarten Kid


Carter is officially a Kindergartener. His first day was yesterday and he absolutely loved it. I cried, I tried not to but I just couldn't hold back the tears. We all went as a family, Justin and I, Emmy, Auntie Shannon, Uncle Dallas and baby Cohen. Carter was so happy to be with his friends again. He just loves Maria and his buddies Hank, Henry, Blaize and Bryce. His teacher is wonderful. She's perfect. She's so in tune with the kids and young and vibrant and cheery and playful and structured and organized and just a very nice person. He has a great group of a kids in his class and it's going to be an awesome year for him. He loves being able to participate in school activities and routines just like Emily. Packing a snack, having recess, gym, and library time are all perks for him. He wants homework soooooo bad so the teacher assigned him to come up with a list of his favorite websites. I'll have to take a picture of him tomorrow with his new haircut. I wasn't able to make it into town today so I decided to try and cut it myself and it looks "sweet" as he puts it!!

No comments: