Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This n' That

As I lay here I can't stop thinking about how much I want to get back to my normal life. Being layed up really sucks when I'm so active and involved with my kids. I feel like I'm missing out on everything. However I'm so happy my husband is the one filling in for me. He has really really stepped up and is doing a magnificent job being Mr. Mom. He's managing to get his work done for Itiva, cook, clean, do laundry, feed the kids, pack their lunches, get them ready for school all while running after Cohen making sure he's not zapping himself in a new found plug in, fielding phone calls, and making me more comfortable. I'm still in a lot of pain, my left side is cramping and throbbing and my meds just aren't keeping up so I'm sitting here waiting for my doctor to call and hopefully he can prescribe something a little more manageable. I want nothing more than to get up and move around more but walking to the bathroom is enough for now, this time I'm trying hard not to push it because the last thing I want to do is tear something and end up back in the hospital and my husband doesn't need to miss anymore work than he needs to. Times like this I wish my parents were around to relieve some of the stuff Justin has on his plate. We're just thankful he works for such a good company that's understanding of our situation. When I get the go head to start picking up Cohen and resuming acitivity will be a very good day until then I gotta find ways to stay relaxed in bed. So I'm reading a really good book, I just finished the first book "Even Now" by Karen Kingsbury and I'm on the second book "Ever After" and Justin found me this awesome magazine called "Real Simple Family" Its fabulous. It all down-to-earth realistic parenting tips, meal planning for kids and just simple topics mom's have on their minds day to day. Anyways I best be getting back to my book.

No comments: