Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Crappy n' Cranky

So after Cohen finally went to sleep at 3:50 I was so wound on frosted flakes that I couldn't sleep and Carter was having issues so I got back to bed at about 5am and Justin's alarm went off and I was sleeping by about 5:30ish to only be woken up once again by Mr. Carter at 6am. When I finally got him back in bed he decided to throw a fit and Cohen woke up.

I just can't win. When I let Cohen cry it out more I went in his room to check on him and he had a poopy so screw it we stayed awake and got ready for school.

When is nap time?? :0((

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too late now...but I don't want kids anymore! hahaha..kidding...I know about those stupid frosted flakes..I've done that before..they keep you up for hours!! Have a lovely, restful day...hopefully Cohen is tired too so you can have a nap..in a few weeks I will be up with you so we can chat online!!